日本的貸款政策：擁有商業經理簽證，您就相當於日本居民，他可以在日本開設個人銀行賬戶。 1 - 2年後，當你有個人信用時，你可以在日本貸款，利率低至1％甚至更低。您可以方便地在日本分配資產，以及公司貸款，經營貸款等。如果您在中國擁有自己的公司，那麼您就可以實現企業的國際化。
1. What is the difference between a three-year/five-year tourist visa and a business manager visa?
The difference is very big. For example, a tourist visa can not stay in Japan for more than 180 days a year. For example, for a three-year visa, a single entry can only last for 30 days. The five-year visa lasts for a maximum of 90 days, and the cumulative days of stay cannot exceed 180 days. Moreover, tourist visa can only be used for travel, not engagements in other types of business activities.
Moreover, the application for business manager visa will not change Chinese nationality, but help enjoy Japanese national treatment. For example, you can live in Japan for a maximum of 365 days and enter or leave the country at least 3-4 times a year. You can renew your business manager visa every time you stay in Japan for about a week.
As we know, Japan's medical welfare are very good. After handling the business manager visa, you can enjoy all the medical welfare and 30% of Japan’s medical insurance worldwide, and accept free medical examination in Japan.
In addition, after acquiring the business manager visa, your children can also enjoy welfare education in Japan. For example, children can enjoy 12 years of tuition fee relief. Since 2020, some public universities will also offer free education, and your children can also enjoy this benefit with a business manager visa.
Japan's loan policy: With a business manager visa, you’re equivalent to a Japanese resident, who can open a personal bank account in Japan. After 1-2 years, when you have personal credit, you can make loans in Japan, and the interest rate is as low as 1% or even below. It is convenient for you to allocate assets in Japan, as well as company loans, operating loans and so on. If you have your own company in China, you can then realize the internationalization of your enterprise.
Above benefits can only be enjoyed with a business manager visa. Tourist visas can’t make it happen.
2. How to determine the business items of the business manager visa?
There is no standard answer to this question. You need to customize a business plan according to your academic degree, work experience, personal wishes, and in combination with the industry areas encouraged by Japan, so that you can take over the company and carry out business easily after you get the business manager visa. This requires professional advice from experienced personnel. But common ones are consulting companies, trading companies.
3. Can I buy real estate in Japan after you have a business manager visa?
First of all, the answer is yes, but it is more appropriate to apply for a business manager visa and then to buy in the name of the company.
1) The business manager visa has the function of loan: after obtaining the business manager visa, the loan can be processed, and it is more cost-effective to use economic leverage to purchase property;
2) Reasonable tax savings, property can be depreciated by 30-35 years or so, depreciation of 3% per year as the cost of the company, can be reasonable tax savings;
3) Property rental, rental income can be included in the company's operating income, to bring a stable source of income for the company, and to renew the visa;
4. Is there any requirement on the city where the business manager visa is handled? What is the difference?
Generally, clients will choose Tokyo or Osaka.
Tokyo: It's Japan's capital and one of the few metropolises in the world. As the economic, cultural and political center of Japan, Tokyo attracts a large number of people to live here. Tokyo, where all kinds of people and cultures coexist, can not only help you experience the most cutting-edge fashion clothing and fashion culture, but also enjoy the cultures and delicacies from every place of the world.
Osaka: Osaka, second only to Tokyo, is the economic center of western Japan. It has a warm folkway, unique diet culture and high-rise commercial circles and tourist attractions.
There is no difference between the two cities in the application stage for the business manager visa, but there will be some cost gaps for the follow-ups. For example, the cost in Tokyo would be slightly higher than that in Osaka.
5. Youlvka Service Guarantee (youlvka.com）
1) Overseas landing service teams
2) The application process can be managed online through Uoolu’s app
3) Free service fee for application of the visa again after it’s rejected
4) Cloud hosting of user data to ensure security
For more information and news about global real estate investment, please follow:
Official website: uoolu.com
Twitter: Uoolu Overseas Real Estate Investing